- The Chrysler 300C has a distinctive exterior with a platinum chrome finish on the grille surround, exterior mirrors and door handles and the 20-inch aluminum wheels.
- The Chrysler 300S offers an available S Model Appearance Package that includes body-color fascias with signature Daytime Running Lamps, premium LED fog lamps, sculpted sill moldings and a body-color rear spoiler.
The Chrysler 300 offers nine different wheel designs in 17-, 18-, 19- and 20-inch sizes.
The available Adaptive High-Intensity Discharge Headlamps with Automatic Leveling monitor the steering angle and vehicle speed to adjust the headlamp position, increasing visibility around curves and over hills. Available Automatic High-Beam Headlamps switch back and forth from high- to low-beam as they detect ambient light conditions.
The available 5.7L HEMI V8 engine provides Best-in-Class 363 horsepower and 394 pound-feet of torque.
The available advanced all-wheel-drive system seamlessly engages at any speed to enable optimal traction and control based on conditions, driving style and road surface.
Electric power steering makes precise tuning adjustments—from highly responsive steering for spirited driving to easy handling in low-speed situations like parking.
The distinctive ambient blue Driver Information Digital Cluster Display offers a range of real-time data including audio selection, speed, compass, temperature, fuel economy, trip distance, Speed Control, system status and engine performance.
Save smarter. Fuel Saver Technology, included with the available 5.7L HEMI V8 engine, uses sensors to detect when full power isn't necessary such as when highway cruising. It deactivates four of the eight cylinders for improved efficiency.
The standard leather-wrapped steering wheel includes Speed Control and controls for audio, Voice Command and the Driver Information Digital Cluster Display. Select models include real wood trim.
The Chrysler 300 is packed with standard and available safety and security features, like ...
- Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking, designed to help give you outstanding peace of mind
- Lanesense Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop Blind Spot Monitoring System- Blind Spot Monitoring System(/p>